Initiative to Promote Research in Homeopathy
Research in homeopathy has always been a challenge for everyone, be it a researcher or a layman. Few of the common reasons include complex nature of ultra-high dilutions, homeopathic philosophy, lack of apt research orientation, inadequate research literacy, lack of funds, poor motivation, skepticism etc. It is also true that we may overcome most of the issues by sharing knowledge, expertise, and resources. This concept was the starting point of materializing a thought into reality. The Initiative to Promote Research in Homeopathy (IPRH) was founded by Dr. Saurav Arora in the year 2011 with the aim to promote research amongst every segment of the population. IPRH believes in enhancing research awareness, disseminating scientific research, exchange knowledge and extending help for undertaking research in homeopathy.
IPRH runs on the philosophy of liberal exchange of scientific knowledge and expertise.
The concept has been well accepted by the fraternity as depicted by increasing number of subscriptions, collaborations, and association with individuals and associations.
Some of the key objectives of IPRH are:
- Promotion of research education and sensitizing people about Research Literacy, Understanding, and Expertise.
- Exchange of knowledge, expertise and resources.
- Capacity building by organizing CMEs/Seminars/Workshops for persons desirous of undertaking research in homeopathy.
- Formulation and maintenance of knowledge databases e.g Database of Scientific Publications in Homeopathy.
- Identification of Priority Areas of Research in Homeopathy.
- Collaboration with institutions, organizations and individuals for undertaking research in homeopathy.
- Formulation of generic protocols for clinicians.
- Development of guidelines/resources/handy information about research.
- Extending help for undertaking research in homeopathy.
Visit IPRH at www.researchinhomeopathy.org