- Keynotes of Homoeopathic Materia Medica, Volume I (Reprint Edition)
- Keynotes of Homoeopathic Materia Medica, Volume II
- Homeopathic Research And Cancer: A compilation of the key peer-reviewed citations and bibliography by Dr. Saurav Arora
- Homeopathic Philosophy, Theory, Doctrines: A compilation of key peer-reviewed abstracts and references
- Use of nosodes in homeopathic clinical practice: a survey. Revista De Homeopatia 2015;78(1/2):8-13
- A Compendium of Abstracts of Studies on extracts, homeopathy and high dilution published by Prof. Anisur Rahman Khuda-Bukhsh et al Version – 1.1. Research Updates-Homeopathy 2015;4(2).
- Compendium of articles published in International Journal of High Dilution Research from 2008 – 2014. International Journal of High Dilution Research 2015, 14(2):62.
- Efficacy of homeopathic intervention in subclinical hypothyroidism with or without autoimmune thyroiditis in children: an exploratory randomized control study. Homeopathy 2014, 103, 224-231.
- Managing Acute Alcohol Withdrawal with Homoeopathy: A Prospective, Observational, Multicentre Exploratory Study. Indian Journal for Research in Homoeopathy 2014; 8(4): 224-230.
- Endometrial Polyp: A Case Cured by Homoeopathy, American Journal of Homeopathic Medicine 02/2013; 105(4):159-163.
- Establishment of Age-Specified Bone Mineral Density Reference Range for Indian Females Using Dual-Energy X-ray Absorptiometry. J Clin Densitom. 2012 Apr-Jun;15(2):241-9.
- Thyroid status in community two decades after salt iodisation:
Country-wide data in school children from India, Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2011 Dec 5.
- Dyslipidaemia in subclinical hypothyroidism in an Indian population – Clinical Biochemistry. 2011 Oct; 44 (14-15):1214-7.
- Prevalence of thyroid disorders in school children in Delhi – Post Iodization Scenario – Indian Journal for Research in Homoeopathy (IJRH), July- Sept 2009 issue.
- Spectroscopic, Dielectric Dispersion and Quantum Electrodynamical viewpoint of Ultrahigh Dilutions. International Journal of High Dilution Research 2016, 15(3):1
- Spectroscopic profiles of ultrahigh and additional agitated homeopathic dilutions. International Journal of High Dilution Research 2016, 15(2):1
- The structural spectra of high dilutions and their unconventional application. International Journal of High Dilution Research 2016, 15(1):1
- Potency, Action, Standardization, and Debate – The High Dilution Way. International Journal of High Dilution Research 2015, 14(4):1
- Nature, Biological Action and Standardization of Ultra-high Dilutions. International Journal of High Dilution Research 2015, 14(3):1-2
- Proceedings of the XXIX annual meeting of GIRI. International Journal of High Dilution Research 2015, 14(2):1-2
- High dilutions and homeopathy. International Journal of High Dilution Research 2015, 14(1):1-3
- A long way to go. International Journal of High Dilution Research 2014, 13(49):187-188
- Pneumonia: Salient Points to Remember & Role of Homeopathy in Peumonia
- Air Pollution: Its Effects on Health and Role of Homeopathy
- Homeopathic Treatment of Sleep Disorders
- Priority Areas for Research in Homeopathy, version 1.2 (Published Online)
- Draft Template for Writing Homeopathic Clinical Trial – Version-I (Published Online)
- Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy: Research Priorities and Achievements, Homoeopathy for All, January 2013
- A Compendium of Homeopathic Open Access Articles, Volume-II (Published Online)
- A Compendium of Homeopathic Open Access Articles, Volume-I (Published Online)
- Research awareness in Homoeopathy: An opinion based survey, Medicina Futura. 06/2012; 1(3):43-46.
- A theoretical overview of how our decision making process may affect practising Evidence based homoeopathy, Research Updates – Homeopathy, Issue 6, pp 17–18
- Scientific Research in Homeopathy: An overview, requisites, current scenario, challenges, and future. Hpathy Ezine, January 2012
- An overview of current scenario, challenges and trends of Research in Homoeopathy. Homoeopathic Heritage, December 2011 issue.
- Homoeopathic management of warts. HomeoBuzz, April 2011 issue
- A Case study on, “Homoeopathy as a first line of treatment in UTI during pregnancy”. Vital Informer, January 2011 issue.
- Research in Homoeopathy: Present and future perspectives. Homoeopathic Heritage. June 2010.
- Homoeopathy: A Holistic approach towards Obesity. Vital Informer, June 2010.
- Homoeopathic perspective of thyroid disorders. E journal – March 2010.
- The art of writing a scientific abstract. Vital Informer. November 2010.
- Osteoporosis and its Homoeopathic Management. Homeo-Revival. March 2009.
- Homeopathic treatment of autoimmune thyroiditis in children. ICCMR Conference, London, 11-13th April, 2013.
- Homeopathic treatment of Autoimmune Thyroiditis in Children. 67th Congress of LMHI, NARA, Japan, 14th – 17th September 2012.
- To evaluate the effect of homeopathic treatment on natural history of autoimmune thyroiditis: A randomized placebo-controlled phase III single-blind trial with blind analysis investigative technique with a follow-up of 18 months on subjects picked up after screening of students of various schools of Delhi. 66th Homoeopathic Congress of LMHI, New Delhi, INDIA held from 01st – 04th December 2011.
- Impact of Re-orientation Training programme for quality reformation of Homeopathic Teaching: An observational survey conducted in a Govt. teaching Institution, presented during 66th World Homoeopathic Congress of LMHI.
PRESENTATIONS, CMEs and WORKSHOPs CONDUCTED
- A presentation on, “Ultrahigh Dilutions: From Physicochemical Point of view”, at National symposium Science behind Homeopathy organized by CIRE, WAST and BITM at BITM, Kolkata on 20th Feb 2016. www.researchinhomeopathy.org/kolkata
- A workshop on, “Research In Homeopathy and Scholarly Publication” at Mahesh Bhattacharya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Howrah, Kolkata on 19th Feb 2016. www.researchinhomeopathy.org/kolkata
- A presentation on Lifestyle Disease: An Overview, Recent Research and Road ahead at a National conference organized by Shri Bhagwan Homeopathic Medical College and Global Homeopathy Foundation at Aurangabad during 31st October and 01st November 2015.
- A presentation on Hypothyroidism: Enhancing Clinical Practice and Research in CME conducted by Central Research Unit (CRU) (H), Siliguri and CRU Gangtok at Gangtok on 23rd and 24th February 2015. www.audesapere.in/thyroid
- A workshop on Research Sensitization in Homeopathy organized by Baroda Homoeopathic Medical College on 26th December 2014. www.audesapere.in/esouvenir
- A presentation on Homoeopathic & Psychological Perspective of Sleep Disorders at IIHP monthly CME – 19th October 2014.
- A presentation on Management of Subclinical hypothyroidism in pediatric population at Liga Medicorum Homeopathica Internationalis Indian Chapter first National Homoeopathic conference at New Delhi on 24th and 25th May 2014.
- A workshop on Research in Homeopathy: What Basic We Need to Know organized by Indian Institute of Homoeopathic Physicians Hyderabad Branch on 25th March 2014.
- A presentation on Homeopathic management of Subclinical Hypothyroidism at Noida Homeopathic Medical Association CME – 09th November 2013.
- A presentation on Know Thyroid: From Clinical & Research Point of View Supported with Evidences at South Delhi Homeopathic Association CME – 09th June 2013.
- A presentation on Know Thyroid: From Clinical & Research Point of View Supported with Evidences at Noida Homeopathic Medical Association CME – 01st June 2013.
- A presentation on Clinical Research in Clinic An overview at Noida Homeopathic Medical Association CME – 04th August 2012.
- A presentation on Homoeopathy as a first line of treatment in UTI during pregnancy at HMAI National Congress 2010.
- A presentation on “A case on subclinical hyperthyroidism” at Homoeopathic Medical Association of India National Congress 2010.
- Workshop on Plagiarism, Copyright and Publication issues at Central Council for Research in Homeopathy on 08th August 2015.
- Training Workshop on Research Methodology, Central Council for Research in Yoga and Naturopathy, 3rd – 7th February 2014.
- Healthy mother and happy child, a campaign by AYUSH on 24th and 25th of September, 2009.
- Success stories in Homoeopathy, organized by CCRH at CCRH Hqs, on 28th and 29th October 2009.
- Osteoporosis Foundation course on Densitometry at INMAS on 11th & 12th August 2010.