- To evaluate the effects of homoeopathic treatment on natural history of autoimmune thyroidits, under the collaborative project of Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Ministry of Defense, Timarpur, Delhi 54 and Dr. B. R. Sur Homoeopathic Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Nanak Pura, New Delhi under the Extra Mural Research scheme by CCRH.
- Screening of schools children of Delhi for prevalence of thyroid, bone mineral and other clinical disorders, as a part of epidemiological study undertaken at SHMC & H in collaboration with Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences.
- Vitamin D status and prevalence of osteoporosis in adults, as a part of study conducted by Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences, Ministry of Defense, Timarpur, Delhi
- Lifestyle disorders (Diabetes mellitus and hypertension) during internship at SHMC & H.
- Screening and counselling sessions for school children, senior citizens for thyroid disorders, bone mineral disorders etc., under guidance of INMAS and SHMC & H.
- Efficacy of Homoeopathic Therapy on duration of labour: Phase III randomized controlled trial
- In vitro studies of some Homoeopathic medicines on the proliferation and differentiation of neural stem cell (Avena sativa, Caust., Phos. and Zinc.)
- Safety and efficacy studies of Homoeopathic drugs.
- Preliminary pharmacological studies of Homoeopathic drugs.
- Role of homoeopathic medicines in cancer regression and rejuvenation of depressed immune system: a mechanism study.
- To evaluate certain homoeopathic medicines for their immunomodulatory and antioxidant potential.
- Homoeopathy in cancer regression and rejuvenation of immune system.
- Heart rate and blood flow variability.
- Use of nosodes in homeopathic clinical practice: a survey. Revista De Homeopatia 2015;78(1/2):8-13
- A Compendium of Abstracts of Studies on extracts, homeopathy and high dilution published by Prof. Anisur Rahman Khuda-Bukhsh et al Version – 1.1. Research Updates-Homeopathy 2015;4(2).
- Compendium of articles published in International Journal of High Dilution Research from 2008 – 2014. International Journal of High Dilution Research 2015, 14(2):62.
- Efficacy of homeopathic intervention in subclinical hypothyroidism with or without autoimmune thyroiditis in children: an exploratory randomized control study. Homeopathy 2014, 103, 224-231.
- Managing Acute Alcohol Withdrawal with Homoeopathy: A Prospective, Observational, Multicentre Exploratory Study. Indian Journal for Research in Homoeopathy 2014; 8(4): 224-230.
- Endometrial Polyp: A Case Cured by Homoeopathy, American Journal of Homeopathic Medicine 02/2013; 105(4):159-163.
- Establishment of Age-Specified Bone Mineral Density Reference Range for Indian Females Using Dual-Energy X-ray Absorptiometry. J Clin Densitom. 2012 Apr-Jun;15(2):241-9.
- Thyroid status in community two decades after salt iodisation:
- Country-wide data in school children from India, Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2011 Dec 5.
- Dyslipidaemia in subclinical hypothyroidism in an Indian population – Clinical Biochemistry. 2011 Oct; 44 (14-15):1214-7.
- Prevalence of thyroid disorders in school children in Delhi – Post Iodization Scenario – Indian Journal for Research in Homoeopathy (IJRH), July- Sept 2009 issue.
- Proceedings of the XXIX annual meeting of GIRI. International Journal of High Dilution Research 2015, 14(2):1-2.
- A long way to go. International Journal of High Dilution Research 2014, 13(49):187-188
- High dilutions and homeopathy. International Journal of High Dilution Research 2015, 14(1):1-
- Priority Areas for Research in Homeopathy, version 1.2 (Published Online)
- Draft Template for Writing Homeopathic Clinical Trial – Version-I (Published Online)
- Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy: Research Priorities and Achievements, Homoeopathy for All, January 2013
- A Compendium of Homeopathic Open Access Articles, Volume-II (Published Online)
- A Compendium of Homeopathic Open Access Articles, Volume-I (Published Online)
- Research awareness in Homoeopathy: An opinion based survey, Medicina Futura. 06/2012; 1(3):43-46.
- A theoretical overview of how our decision making process may affect practising Evidence based homoeopathy, Research Updates – Homeopathy, Issue 6, pp 17–18
- Scientific Research in Homeopathy: An overview, requisites, current scenario, challenges and future. Hpathy Ezine, January 2012
- An overview of current scenario, challenges and trends of Research in Homoeopathy.
- Homoeopathic Heritage, December 2011 issue.
- Homoeopathic management of warts. HomeoBuzz, April 2011 issue
- A Case study on, “Homoeopathy as a first line of treatment in UTI during pregnancy”. Vital Informer, January 2011 issue.
- Research in Homoeopathy: Present and future perspectives. Homoeopathic Heritage. June 2010.
- Homoeopathy: A Holistic approach towards Obesity. Vital Informer, June 2010.
- Homoeopathic perspective of thyroid disorders. E journal – March 2010.
- The art of writing a scientific abstract. Vital Informer. November 2010.
- Osteoporosis and its Homoeopathic Management. Homeo-Revival. March 2009.
- Homoeopathic treatment of autoimmune thyroiditis in children. ICCMR Conference, London, 11-13th April, 2013.
- Homoeopathic treatment of Autoimmune Thyroiditis in Children. 67th Congress of LMHI, NARA, Japan, 14th – 17th September 2012.
- To evaluate the effect of homoeopathic treatment on natural history of autoimmune thyroiditis: A randomized placebo controlled phase III single blind trial with blind analysis investigative technique with a follow up of 18 months on subjects picked up after screening of students of various schools of Delhi. 66th Homoeopathic Congress of LMHI, New Delhi, INDIA held from 01st – 04th December 2011.
- Impact of Re-orientation Training programme for quality reformation of Homeopathic Teaching: An observational survey conducted in a Govt. teaching Institution, presented during 66th World Homoeopathic Congress of LMHI.
PRESENTATIONS, CMEs and WORKSHOPs CONDUCTED
- A presentation on, “Ultrahigh Dilutions: From Physicochemical Point of view”, at National symposium Science behind Homeopathy organized by CIRE, WAST and BITM at BITM, Kolkata on 20th Feb 2016. www.researchinhomeopathy.org/kolkata
- A workshop on, “Research In Homeopathy and Scholarly Publication” at Mahesh Bhattacharya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Howrah, Kolkata on 19th Feb 2016. www.researchinhomeopathy.org/kolkata
- A presentation on Lifestyle Disease: An Overview, Recent Research and Road ahead at a National conference organized by Shri Bhagwan Homeopathic Medical College and Global Homeopathy Foundation at Aurangabad during 31st October and 01st November 2015.
- A presentation on Hypothyroidism: Enhancing Clinical Practice and Research in CME conducted by Central Research Unit (CRU) (H), Siliguri and CRU Gangtok at Gangtok on 23rd and 24th February 2015. www.audesapere.in/thyroid
- A workshop on Research Sensitization in Homeopathy organized by Baroda Homoeopathic Medical College on 26th December 2014. www.audesapere.in/esouvenir
- A presentation on Homoeopathic & Psychological Perspective of Sleep Disorders at IIHP monthly CME – 19th October 2014.
- A presentation on Management of Subclinical hypothyroidism in pediatric population at Liga Medicorum Homeopathica Internationalis Indian Chapter first National Homoeopathic conference at New Delhi on 24th and 25th May 2014.
- A workshop on Research in Homeopathy: What Basic We Need to Know organized by Indian Institute of Homoeopathic Physicians Hyderabad Branch on 25th March 2014.
- A presentation on Homeopathic management of Subclinical Hypothyroidism at Noida Homeopathic Medical Association CME – 09th November 2013.
- A presentation on Know Thyroid: From Clinical & Research Point of View Supported with Evidences at South Delhi Homeopathic Association CME – 09th June 2013.
- A presentation on Know Thyroid: From Clinical & Research Point of View Supported with Evidences at Noida Homeopathic Medical Association CME – 01st June 2013.
- A presentation on Clinical Research in Clinic An overview at Noida Homeopathic Medical Association CME – 04th August 2012.
- A presentation on Homoeopathy as a first line of treatment in UTI during pregnancy at HMAI National Congress 2010.
- A presentation on “A case on subclinical hyperthyroidism” at Homoeopathic Medical Association of India National Congress 2010.
- Workshop on Plagiarism, Copyright and Publication issues at Central Council for Research in Homeopathy on 08th August 2015.
- Training Workshop on Research Methodology, Central Council for Research in Yoga and Naturopathy, 3rd – 7th February 2014.
- Healthy mother and happy child, a campaign by AYUSH on 24th and 25th of September, 2009.
- Success stories in Homoeopathy, organised by CCRH at CCRH Hqs, on 28th and 29th October, 2009.
- Osteoporosis Foundation course on Densitometry at INMAS on 11th & 12th August 2010.